The meeting place for the world of books is on 25 September 2023 at the New Cap Event Center Paris XV. The industry’s service providers as well as publishers and their creative staff will be there to discuss the issues of production and distribution.
The aim of the show is to help professionals adopt a transmedia strategy (print and digital).
Grafische Groep Matthys will be present. Bart Lauwaert and Vincent Servais will be on stand 13 to tell you all about the extensive possibilities of cold foil printing, particularly for covers and dust jackets.
The only exhibition dedicated to the technical future of books. The must-attend event for the world of book technology is back for its 4th edition.
What does the future hold for paper and digital books? Creativ’Book aims to help professionals create new sources of revenue by adopting a transmedia strategy (print and digital) and developing new uses.
Stands, workshops and conferences will punctuate the day’s programme: the entire industry will be able to discover a wealth of know-how and expertise covering every stage of book publishing, from production to distribution.
20 service providers, including Grafische Groep Matthys, and suppliers of technological solutions will be showing 350 visitors from the book publishing industry their know-how and creativity, with an eye firmly on the future.
Creativ’Book, Le Livre au Futur is the only French trade show entirely devoted to the professional future of books for book publishers, press publishers and brands, and is a veritable laboratory of ideas and innovations.
The latest technological developments in the graphics industry, with our solutions for book covers using the “cold foil printing” technique.
AN EXCEPTIONAL PLENARY CONFERENCE
This conference will present the latest technological developments (manufacturers and equipment, solutions, software, new materials: paper, cardboard, plastic) to the entire graphics industry.
- Production departments
- THE ROLE OF INFLUENCERS IN BOOKS: BOOKTUBERS, INSTAGRAMMERS, BOOKTOKERS, ETC.
- HOW CAN PRINT-ON-DEMAND INTEGRATE INTO PUBLISHERS’ BUSINESS MODELS TO BRING BOOKS CLOSER TO READERS?
- MANGA AND WEBTOON: THE NEW GOLD RUSH?
- SOBOOK – INTRODUCES YOUR EXPRESS CUSTOMER AREA AND SOBOOK IT
- THE BOOK OF THE FUTURE: BETWEEN TRADITION AND EVOLUTION
- FEDRIGONI PAPER – PAPER FOR YOUR PUBLICATIONS
- HOW CAN A SIMPLE BOOK BECOME AN OBJECT OF SEDUCTION?
- QONQORD – THE FUTURE OF CONTENT ORCHESTRATION: INTEGRATING EDITORIAL AND DAM MANAGEMENT FOR FLUID, MULTI-CHANNEL PUBLISHING
- CLIC’EDIT, THE LATEST ADVANCES
- GROUPE LABALLERY – A FRENCH HISTORY AT THE SERVICE OF PUBLISHERS
- WHAT IMPACT WILL GENERATIVE ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE HAVE ON PAPER, DIGITAL AND AUDIO BOOKS?
- CORLET IMPRIMEUR 360° – HOW TO SAVE ON PRODUCTION COSTS?
- DARIUS WEB TO PRINT – ONLINE BOOK SALES, THE 3 ESSENTIAL TECHNOLOGICAL PILLARS